Selecting The Right Shoes
Choosing the right footwear may not strike you as that important. However, overlooking the impact of ill-fitted often results in making choices that can impact our foot condition and may lead to many painful foot problems over time.
Whether you are considering buying or wearing footwear for fashion, aesthetics, or function, there are some simple points to consider before your final selection. Your first pointer should be shoes that fit and reduces pain and chances of injury. This also requires having the self-discipline of not buying shoes based solely on their appearance (as tempting as it may be).
Here are a few tips to consider on choosing the right shoes:
- Buy shoes closest to the shape of your feet.
- Avoid narrow toe shoes that force your toes to squeeze.
- Pay attention to the width and the length of the shoes.
- Pick barefoot shoes where possible, or if this is impossible then opt for low block heel shoes over high pointed heels.
- Trust your comfort level on how you feel in your shoes. You are always the real judge of the fitting when choosing the right footwear.
- Opt for shoes with breathable material.
- Select shoes with a wide and deep toe box.
- Never buy shoes in the hope that it would stretch or expand to fit in.
- Most people have one foot slightly bigger than the other, so choose a shoe size that fits the bigger foot comfortably.
- Your feet are slightly smaller in the morning. Test new shoes in the afternoon or evenings where possible for choosing the right size.
- In choosing the right shoes, allow about half an inch from your longest toe to the end of your shoe to allow your toes enough space to wiggle yet not too much that your heel falls out of your shoes when you walk.
- Buy shoes you love that are pleasing to your eyes. You want to be happy with your investment.
Comfort is our top priority at Uufey Shoes. Three Zone Comfort is infused into each and every one of our shoes during the production process, offering you:
Stability: reduces muscle strain and helps you to maintain balance.
Arch Support: shock-absorbing arch supports are ideal for preventing and treating heal pain and plantar fasciitis.
Cushioning: extra support for ultimate comfort and durability.
Shop our range of comfortable women’s shoes today.
The information provided is for general information purposes only, unless specified otherwise. All information is provided in good faith and with research. We do not give health advice. Health information is provided for general educational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional health advice. Always seek professional advise or speak to your physician about any concerns and health related issues
Enjoy reading this content? Sign up to our newsletter for our VIP club and weekly updates!